- Our educational tours allow for adventures that bring the textbook to life.
- Learners’ social development and maturity is enhanced from the travel aspect alone; encouraging independence, responsibility, and accountability.
- Our sport tours are the perfect opportunity for participants to further their skills, develop as a team and interact with students from a foreign country.
- Learners get an opportunity to travel with their friends allowing them to benefit from one another’s questions and interests that may have otherwise never been considered.
- Strengthen the bond between learners and teachers.
- Since Teachers travel FREE OF CHARGE, an international tour is an excellent initiative to incentivise staff.
- Enhance the image of the school/college (especially to prospective learners)
- Group travel is the safest and most cost-effective way to travel
More Reasons To Travel
In an interview at the 2004 US Senior Open, Gary Player said: “I love people, and I love travel.
I find it -…well, it’s without a question the best education that one can obtain,
better than any college degree or university.”
One of the world’s most successful golfers of all time, Gary Player once said he believes that “Travel is the University of life!”. This was in response to a challenge he faced as a devoted family man who had to travel frequently to compete in international tournaments.
He was often accompanied by his wife, Vivienne and their six children, taking four taxis, three hotel bedrooms and carrying as many as 33 bags!! Although he often jokes that he had to win tournaments just to break even, he is serious about the value of travel experiences and the impact it had on his children’s lives.
With 163 international tournament wins, Player is 63 wins ahead of the man whom many consider to be the greatest golfer of all time, Jack Nicklaus. However, Player is admired all over the world not only for his golfing accomplishments but also for his dedication to the principles of excellence and his incredible wisdom.
Take advice from this legend…he is after all the most travelled athlete in world history, having spent an estimated four years of his life in flight, with over 14 million air miles under his belt!